Creative Commons License

Saturday, November 26, 2005

ICEBERG


ICEBERG
My favorite digital bird landed on my shoulder the other day and told a story in well-formed mystic URL, of the news of the singing icebergs. Enchanted by such news and the recordings of their songs I went to sleep that night and dreamed I was an iceberg singing a song of my beloved mother earth. I had a heart beat that no one could hear other than the great mother who spoke to me through the ocean waves and the moon whose grip was steady like the rhythm of my pulse. As the sun rises only slightly on the horizon, the water that is my life-blood begins to flow ever faster through my veins. Only the icy waters of the ocean sooth the scorching heat of the mysterious glowing orb; my color, snow white, to reflect the full spectrum of harmful rays. The smaller life forms around me, oblivious to my presence used me as a perch for hunting and trapping their prey. The life surrounding me is part of my purpose, is part of my soul.

No comments: